1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, without error in the original manuscript.
2. God is the only true, living God, existing eternally as three persons – The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—and that these three are one God, having the same divine attributes.
3. Man, created in the image of God, fell into spiritual death through sin. This death has been inherited by all, with Jesus Christ as the only exception.
4. Jesus Christ, God’s one and only Son, came into the world to redeem it from sin. He was born of a virgin and sinless. He died on the cross to take away the penalty for sin, after which he rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. He shall return to judge the living and the dead.
5. All men are lost until saved by their own personal faith in the finished work of Jesus on the cross.
We are a non-denominational organization and therefore submit to the authority of the scriptures and not any one denomination. We believe in teaching students to study for themselves God’s Word, leading them in an exegetical study of the scriptures so that they may know fully what they believe and in Whom they believe.